Having a successful and sustainable speaking business requires more than simply rocking the stage. Developing systems and policies are key!
Let Crystal Washington, CSP share some of the most powerful and underutilized tools for extraordinary business growth. Whether you are a new speaker or a seasoned veteran, you’ll learn new ways to leverage old tools and the coolest new tech for business growth.
- Discover how to create a system for prospecting
- Learn the best tools for event management
- Uncover how to market yourself to grow your business
Crystal Washington, CSP works with organizations that want to leverage technology to increase profits and productivity!
As a technology strategist and certified futurist, Crystal takes complex social media, app, and web topics, and makes them easy to understand and accessible for everyday people.
Crystal’s clients comprise Fortune 500 companies including Google, Microsoft, and GE and as a sought-after keynote speaker, she has entertained and educated audiences around the globe.
She has appeared in numerous publications including Entrepreneur, Bloomberg Businessweek, and Forbes and is regularly called on by major television networks as a tech expert.
Crystal is the author of the books One Tech Action: An Efficiency Guide for Busy Nontechie Professionals to get More Done, Build Better Relationships, and Enjoy More Free time and The Social Media Why: A Busy Professional’s Practical Guide to Using Social Media Including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+ and Blogs for Business.
Current Chapter Professional Members and Affiliates
- Use the coupon code for this programming year. If you don’t have the code, email [email protected]
- If you are transferring your ticket to another individual, select the “Ticket Transfer” option and be sure to list the name of the person who will be attending during the check-out process.
- We warmly welcome guests to our events!
- First-time guests and NSA Partner Chapter Members can attend this virtual program for just $25.
- The Returning Guest fee is $40.
All registrants for virtual events will receive an email confirmation with a link to complete your Zoom registration. You will need to complete the Zoom registration to attend the event. If you do not receive this email, please contact [email protected].