“Blending in is for Cuisinarts.” – Sam Horn
Are you finding it harder and harder to stand out in the sea of speakers, authors, coaches and consultants?
The good news is, Sam Horn has developed a process to help you break out instead of blend in.
If you know Sam, you know she doesn’t waste your valuable time on ivory tower ideas that don’t work in the real world.
She will jump into:
- Her proprietary 7 P Process for creating a competitive edge in a crowded marketplace
- How to craft titles, taglines and topics that pop you out of the pack
- 3 strategies for writing useful blogs and books that get noticed by meeting planners and decision-makers
- A better way to describe what you do so people want to hire you
- The secret to creating a respected body of work that positions you as an evergreen author and in-demand speaker
- Inspiring success stories that show how to make what you do relevant and urgent so people need it now
Discover for yourself why Seth Godin said that a third of the way through Sam’s POP! book, you’d be begging to hire her as your consultant.
Get ready to take notes so you can instantly use Sam’s ideas to take your business to the next level. And sign up for a hot seat to get her instant coaching on YOUR priority.
About Sam Horn
Sam Horn is CEO of the Intrigue Agency. Her 3 TEDx talks and 9 books – including Tongue Fu!, Wash Post bestseller Got Your Attention? and SOMEDAY is Not a Day in the Week, have been featured in NY Times, on NPR, and presented to Intel, Cisco, Accenture, Boeing, Nationwide. As former Exec. Director of the Maui Writers Conference, she has helped thousands of people get their books out of their head and into the world. TED Fellows, NASA and Richard Branson’s NewNow Leaders brought her in to teach them how to more concisely and compellingly explain their projects so people value them.
Current Chapter Professional Members and Affiliates
- Use the coupon code for this programming year. If you don’t have the code, email [email protected]
- If you are transferring your ticket to another individual, select the “Ticket Transfer” option and be sure to list the name of the person who will be attending during the check-out process.
- We warmly welcome guests to our events!
- First-time guests and NSA Partner Chapter Members can attend this virtual program for just $25.
- The Returning Guest fee is $40.
All registrants for virtual events will receive an email confirmation with a link to complete your Zoom registration. You will need to complete the Zoom registration to attend the event. If you do not receive this email, please contact [email protected].