This event is included in NSA Pittsburgh chapter membership. Use the discount code during checkout to register at no cost. Email [email protected] if you need the code.
The fee for first-time guests is $25. The fee for return guests is $80.
Marketing Espionage: How to Leverage Online Competitive Intelligence to Dominate Your Industry
Are you ready to serge past your sales estimates with a website that delivers amazing online results?
Do you want your company to be found on page one of search results?
Are you frustrated that your competition shows up on page one of Google search results but you don’t?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, you need to attend this session!
In this session you will:
- Discover where you stand with Google right now.
- Get into the mindset of your audiences and start connecting meaningfully with customers who are ready to buy.
- Understand why “Intel Strategies” are not covert tricks, but vital industry best practices for developing a winning online marketing plan.
- Get ahead of the game by discovering your competitors’ online strategies.
- Conduct advanced keyword research for the right phrases to get found fast.
- Create a content strategy that connects with and converts customers.
- Learn top non-technical strategies any business can implement easily to improve their Findability.
About Heather Lutze, CSP
Since 2002, Heather Lutze has presented in the US, Canada, UK and the South Pacific to groups like Vistage International and toured with Anthony Robbins. A Certified Speaking Professional, she excels at turning what can be a somewhat dry topic into a fun, empowering and inspiring learning experience.
Her past successes included working at Yahoo, helping clients to dominate the web with pay-per-click advertising. She founded and sold her own agency and now is a Search Engine Optimization expert, and creator of the renowned Findability Formula, causing an SEO buzz wherever she goes.