How do you price a virtual event, hybrid, or F2F event in the post-covid world? Kristin will share a tested model to help you think through your pricing model as we move into the new normal(s).
In this session, you will discover:
- Seven different pricing different mindsets
- The formula for determining your optimal fee
- LOTs of levers to increase or decrease your fee
- Myriad compensation strategies to bridge the gap between the fee you want and the fee they are willing to pay
- The Gold-Silver-Bronze approach to tiered pricing
You’ll walk away with a generic proposal that you can adapt to your own speaking business!
About Kristin Arnold
Kristin Arnold is the only member of NSA who holds both the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation as well as the CPF – Certified Professional Facilitator. With over a dozen years of team-building and facilitation experience, Kristin specializes in coaching executives and their leadership teams in building collaborative cultures. A founding member of the Facilitators PEG, Past Facilitator PEG Chair, Lab Director, Provost of NSA’s University at Marco Island, and NSA President in 2010-2011, Kristin is one of our most knowledgeable sources around facilitation and interaction. She started her national involvement with NSA on the faculty of the Facilitation Skills Lab in 2000 and co-chaired the first Interaction Skills Lab in 2005. She is an author and columnist on teamwork and presentation skills as well as a contributing author to NSA’s Paid to Speak and the International Association of Facilitator’s Handbook on Facilitation.
Current Chapter Professional Members and Affiliates
- Use the coupon code for this programming year. If you don’t have the code, email [email protected]
- If you are transferring your ticket to another individual, select the “Ticket Transfer” option and be sure to list the name of the person who will be attending during the check-out process.
- We warmly welcome guests to our events!
- First-time guests and NSA Partner Chapter Members can attend this virtual program for just $25.
- The Returning Guest fee is $40.
All registrants for virtual events will receive an email confirmation with a link to complete your Zoom registration. You will need to complete the Zoom registration to attend the event. If you do not receive this email, please contact [email protected].